For those applying for professional accreditation, your folio must provide evidence to show familiarity with and understanding of the subject matter described in this unit, as applicable and relevant to your own professional discipline.
This evidence may take many forms including:
- Documentary research and its analysis
- Survey reports
- Measured drawings or photogrammetric surveys
- Point cloud laser scanning
- Design work including specification
- Funding applications
- Applications for statutory and other consents
- Other forms of evidence including curricula vitae, educational qualifications, employment details and experience, membership of bodies, details of courses undertaken, publications and references.
- Briefs for consultants